A New Garage Door is a Great Investment
With garage door replacements coming in first with a return of 97.5%, it is clear that a quality garage door not only adds convenience and style, but it also increases the value of your home.
The report compares the average Return on Investment for 22 home remodeling projects and shows Curb Appeal projects giving the highest returns on investment. Nine out of the top ten highest returning projects are exterior replacements.
To get the most out of your investment, replacing your garage door should include:
- Removal and disposal of existing garage door and tracks.
- Install new garage door on new heavy-duty galvanized steel tracks.
- Reuse existing motorized opener (when possible).
- Your new door should include a lifetime warranty
- Your new door is made with high-tensile-strength steel with two coats of factory-applied paint, is foam insulated to minimum R-12, and includes thermal seals between pinch-resistant panels.
- Windows in the top panel are ½-inch insulated glass.
- Hardware should include galvanized steel hinges and ball-bearing urethane rollers.
Choosing the right garage door can be a bit daunting- that is why at Precision Door Service, we have fully trained professionals ready to help from design to installation.
CALL US TODAY!
When you schedule a service appointment with Precision Garage Door of NC, a professional, uniformed technician will arrive at your home in a fully stocked truck. This ensures that at every appointment – whether the technician needs to fix broken cables, openers, springs, or other garage door problems – the necessary tools will be available. We don’t waste your time misdiagnosing the issue, waiting for parts, or arranging additional service appointments.
We service all of the Triad in North Carolina. For more information or to schedule a service visit, give us a call!