Amarr Garage Door Service
Amarr Garage Door Repair in NC
No garage door is immune to damage or malfunction, including Amarr garage doors. While Amarr is one of the top brands on the market, they’re susceptible to wear and tear like any other part of your home.
Our Professionally Trained Technicians can repair, adjust, and replace most models of Amarr garage doors and accessories. This includes:
- Carriage Court Carriage House Garage Doors
- Classica & Classica Full View Garage Doors with Windows
- Hillcrest Carriage House Doors
- Oak Summit Steel Garage Doors
- Heritage Carriage House & Traditional
- Designer’s Choice Insulated Garage Doors
- Lincoln Steel Garage Doors
- Stratford Traditional Garage Doors
- Olympus Insulated Garage Doors
- Horizon Aluminum & Glass Garage Doors
- Vista Contemporary Glass Doors
- Custom Amarr Garage Doors
Common Issues with Amarr Garage Doors
Amarr garage doors are generally reliable, though there are a few parts that tend to wear down more quickly than others. We often get calls to repair or replace the springs, cables, or hinges in Amarr systems, which often means your garage door is noisy or has trouble opening and closing.
Other common issues include:
- Damaged garage door panels due to weather or vehicle mishaps
- Garage doors falling off the track
- Misaligned or unbalanced doors
- Damaged springs or hinges
- Leaking panels
- Noisy garage doors
- Garage door getting stuck
Our technicians arrive with fully stocked trucks so they can resolve almost any garage door issue on the first visit. If your issue requires a full garage door replacement or overhaul, we may need to order a new door and come back to install it.
Amarr Garage Door Repair vs. Replacement
While some issues with Amarr doors can be repaired, others may require a replacement. With our free 25-point inspection, we will assess the situation and tell you exactly what you need.
Here are the most common reasons your garage door can’t be repaired and may need to be replaced:
- Your door has major structural damage from weather, vehicles, or other trauma
- Repairs would cost more than a full replacement
- You’ve had a break-in or other garage door-related event that affects your security, safety, or quality of life
If you need a garage door replacement or overhaul, our expert technicians can provide guidance on your options and give a free estimate.
Why choose our professional Amarr repair services?
Our garage door services are highly professional – all of our techs must complete a rigorous, proprietary training course before entering your garage. You can trust that you’re getting service from specialists, not handymen. All technicians are fully licensed and insured.
Our uniformed technicians arrive in fully stocked trucks to complete the job on the first visit. Before repairing or replacing any parts, your tech will perform a 25-point inspection of your entire garage door & opener system to help catch any other potential issues before they become major problems.
We’re proudly locally owned and operated in NC. You are our friends, family, and neighbors, so your satisfaction matters to us.
Think we can help get your garage door back on track? Call now to schedule a service visit!
CALL US TODAY!
When you schedule a service appointment with Precision Garage Door of NC, a professional, uniformed technician will arrive at your home in a fully stocked truck. This ensures that at every appointment – whether the technician needs to fix broken cables, openers, springs, or other garage door problems – the necessary tools will be available. We don’t waste your time misdiagnosing the issue, waiting for parts, or arranging additional service appointments.
We service all of the Triad in North Carolina. For more information or to schedule a service visit, give us a call!