PDS Ultra 900 Wifi Garage Door Opener
Best In Class
The PDS Ultra 900 is the future of garage door openers. It’s amazingly quiet, offers six levels of brightness, and once connected to WiFi the 900 offers unparalleled ease of use from your smartphone. PDS Ultra 900 openers do more than work bright; they work smart. With Wi-Fi built-in, you can control the doors and lights in the garage from your from anywhere using your smart devices. You can give access to relatives, friends, care providers or service workers, tracking their use in real time and removing their access at your will.
PDS Ultra 900
- Wi-Fi functionality via your mobile device
- Brightness-Adjustable LED Lighting – Light output 3,000 lumens
- Six dimmable light levels; 100,000 hours life
- Wireless compatibility with Alexa, Google Home and IFTTT
- Free IOS and Android apps for built-in and tablets
- Smart Wall Station
- As Long As You Own Your Home Warranty
You won’t believe what you don’t hear!
The PDS Ultra 900 is whisper quiet. No more waking up family and pets each time you open and close the garage door!
- Built-in Wi-Fi wall station
- Allows for smart device control
- Open and close the garage door
- Turn opener lights on and off and set the brightness level
- Allow up to 10 users per opener
- Track opener activities by user and device
- Control up to 10 places, with unlimited # of openers per place
- Automatic open/close based on a predetermined path surrounding the home via Geo-fence
- IOS and Android apps for smartphones and tablets
Quiet & Powerful
- 800 DC Motor
- Smooth start & stop for Quiet operation
- Intelligent, self-learning, self-adjusting torque settings
- Sound dampening technology to keep noise vibration to a minimum
- Low-power standby mode reduces energy consumption
- Motor: Lifetime
- Belt Rail: Lifetime
- Mechanical Parts: 5 Years
- Electrical Parts: 1 Year
CALL US TODAY!
When you schedule a service appointment with Precision Garage Door of NC, a professional, uniformed technician will arrive at your home in a fully stocked truck. This ensures that at every appointment – whether the technician needs to fix broken cables, openers, springs, or other garage door problems – the necessary tools will be available. We don’t waste your time misdiagnosing the issue, waiting for parts, or arranging additional service appointments.
We service all of the Triad in North Carolina. For more information or to schedule a service visit, give us a call!